Compliance Learning Solutions is a Texas based family business that provides federal HIPAA and Texas H.B. 300 online, self-paced mandatory training courses. Compliance Learning Solutions has been providing these courses since 2012. Our company mission is to meet the needs of our customers by offering compliance courses that are easy to use, completed quickly and are effective. Our online courses were developed by several HIPAA training professionals with PhD, RN and CNOR degrees/certifications. They understand that HIPAA and Texas H.B 300 training is required and that most busy professionals are short on time, so they made it a priority that our compliance courses are fast, easy and effective. We also offer 2.0 continuing education hours for those professionals that successfully complete the Advanced HIPAA Course and an easy to use employee tracking system for companies that purchase multiple courses for their employees. Compliance Learning Solutions is dedicated to superior customer service.
Our HIPAA Advanced online course has been approved by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Credentialing Center’s Commission of Accreditation.
The purpose of this course is to provide the learner with knowledge of federal guidelines concerning the privacy and security of the Title II provision of CLS . The learner will be able to remain compliant with CLS guidelines, effectively communicate confidential written, verbal and electronic information and properly report breaches of confidentiality.
After this course the learner will be able to:
- Analyze the components of the Privacy and Security rules in Title II.
- Differentiate between state and federal laws pertaining to CLS regulations.
- Distinguish CLS identifiers that create protected health information (PHI).
- Interpret CLS risk of breaches.
- Analyze how CLS compliance breaches occur.
- Explain CLS non-compliance reporting of breaches.
- Differentiate between civil and criminal penalties for CLS violations.
Nurse Planner/Faculty has experience:
- Developing curriculum for adult learning.
- As a staff nurse in acute care facilities progressing to director level.
- Teaching in both clinical and academic settings.
- Presenting at conferences nationally and internationally.
- Writing self-learning modules for publication.
- Researching nurse concepts.
Faculty Content Specialist
Faculty Content Specialist has over ten years teaching experience, planning and presenting curriculum to multiple audiences, is an advocate for children and adults with learning disabilities, and has had extensive training in therapeutic teaching methods for adults and children.
Faculty Content Specialist
Faculty Content Specialist has experience developing protocol for Health Insurance Privacy and Portability Act (CLS) information as it relates to general surgeon’s office, coordinator of an Out Patient Surgery Center, responsible for CLS training for all staff members, serves as TCORM representative, developed CNE approved seminar and worked on local, state and national levels to develop educational conferences.